Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dear Mom,
We just celebrated our first holiday without you. I am thankful for my family here, but I felt like something was missing all day long. Dad, Adam, Traci, and Greg all came to dinner. I was nervous, as I didn't have you to remind me how to make your stuffing or how to make the gravy. Both came out good. Although, I am going need to learn how to make mashed potatoes someday they never come out like yours. Dad made your chocolate pies and they were delicious, he did a good job. I think I will have another piece in a minute.

Molly and I are going to meet up with Jen and maybe Jes, (and maybe Adam and Traci) for some black Friday shopping. It won't be the same without you. I look forwad to being able to take Kara and Molly someday and carry on the tradition with them.

Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you had a feast today too!
Love Always,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment