Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dear Mom,
Did somemore shopping today,,I found it easier to take all three kids somewhere. We went to the mall and I got some new clothes, and Kara got a hair cut. It's cute a little bob, just below her shoulders. We did go into the hallmark store. I saw a barbie musketeer ornament to get for kara. Thomas the train for Jason, and I saw the pooh bear book ones that you always get me. it was the last one of the series. Weird, last one....I guess I will have to buy it myself, gotta complete the series. I started tearing up in the store, and had to leave.

We also went to Macys and the kids wrote letters to santa, and they went and visited him. Jason was scared, Kara was shy, wouldn't even talk to him. Sometimes she does that now. Kara with nothing to say....strange.

Time to go make hot chocolate and relax before bed.
I love you always,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment