Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Mom,

I realized today what great lessons you taught me about being a friend. I have aquired the best friends in the world. People who always care and would do anything for me (and I for them).
Thank you.

Kara has figured out a way to still give you hugs and kisses. She hugs herself and sends it up to you. Afterwards, you always send one down to her and she catches it. We both hug you all the time. Same with kisses we blow them up and wait for you to send them back.

Today I allowed myself to fantasize that you were still here, that you had never gotten sick and that you were able to do all the things that you wanted with the kids. You would pick them up randomly and take them everywhere with you. Just the way we always thought it would be. The way I wish it were now. But just having you back would be my dream.

Love Always,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment