Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear Mom,
It's been a week and I still can't believe you are gone. The time has gone by so fast this week, and every time I turn around I see you, hear you and can feel you. I wish I could go back to last week and talk to you one more time, and hear you call me "sweetie". Give you one more hug, and just one last trip to bagels or the mall. I am so thankful that you no longer have to suffer through countless doctors appointments and treatments. When you told me last month that you were so tired of it all, I had no clue that it would end this way.

Yesterday I was at the mall watching the kids play in the play area, there was a woman there with her Granddaughter. It hurt to think that you won't be able to go with us there anymore. I am sure she thought I was weird when I started crying, watching them.

I think of you every time I burp Molly. I remember you teaching me when to realize that she needs to burp, (when Kara was a baby). I can hear your stories and love, each and every time I close my eyes. I Love You! (and like you too:)
-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment