Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dear Mom,

I miss you. I think that this is all a dream and you will be here when I wake up. But it's not, and you aren't here.

I guess I was right, Dad and Kara got crazy decorating the house for Christmas. You would love it I'm sure. Dad went and got more lights and hung them up outside. Definetly would make you proud. Dad also wrote the best letter from Santa to Kara, about you stopping by on your way to heaven, to have a chat with Santa about her. I can't even read it without crying, still.

Nighttime is the worst I want to call you and see what you did today, if you ate at perkos or Red Robin. Find out what you are doing tomorrow. Meet you at bagels, or go to Khols. But I can't all I can do is try to live in your legacy.

Love Always,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment