Friday, December 25, 2009


Merry Christmas Mom,

Our first without you. It was perfect only missing one thing, you. Its hard for me to think of spending the rest of the Christmases with out you. I just wanted to turn around and see you.

Last night Christmas eve party Kara, Jason and Molly were three of the five kids there. Not too many, we were saying that others need to get on the ban wagon and help out. Adam and Traci, Holly and Matt, Jen and Adam, Tony and ?. :) Tony, Holly and Jen said that I should have 2more kids to buy them more time. I said haven't I done my share?

Uncle Dave was Santa again. Kara came around the courner right into him. He said "excuse me Kara". Man you should have seen her eyes! And she got her present and sat on down.

Molly was the hit of the party and got passed around to everyone. Jason just ran and ran and ran.

This morning we woke up and Santa had been here. Kara got her pillow pet, she asked for. Jason got his choo choo trains he asked for. And Molly got her bumbo. ITs so cute, how did I not get one for the other kids? She likes it.

Dad went insane crazy, Jason didn't even get through his bag of toys. He just wants to play with it all! So we got activities for weeks, I hope.

I got Dad and Grandma calenders with pictures and dates on them. They were pretty cool. I am going to order another one for me. And Granny. Grandma cried when she opened it. So many pictures so many memories.

Tim got me the most special present. A locket with your picture in it. You were with me last night and all of today. I could feel the love for you.

Love Always,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment