Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear Mom,

Yesterday was a month. Seams like yesterday you were here. I fear as time goes on that it will be harder to feel your presence. I miss talking to you at night on the phone. Wish I could call you right now.

Kara had her school performance tonight. They sang songs, and had a play. Kara was a fox and got to say into the microphone "burr It's cold, can we get into your warm mitten" So cute! She did so good!

Molly is getting so close to smiling, she looks at me and I keep waiting for the smile, I can see her moving her lips trying to figure it out, any day it will be a full fledged smile. Her clothes are starting to fit more. Her newborn stuff is getting smaller, and her 3months are beginning to not look so big. Just another showing of time going by. Oh yeah and she slept 9 hours straight last night! YAY Molly!

Jason is still Jason, and he's still two. He is beginning to talk more, and put together sentences. Where did my quiet boy go? He is also very much a Momma's boy now. Wants to sit on my lap, hold my hand and give me kisses. And he loves Molly!.

Kara and Jason are starting to fight over toys and other things. I now know how we used to drive you crazy!

I am getting my Christmas shopping done, its hard to do, without my favorite buddy. But I did get some great deals at Khols today! And I had to make a list this year, because you weren't there to remember what I liked:(. We need to get our tree up because I think that it will help my Christmas spirit. Dad is going to watch the kids on Sunday so that I can go shopping in Sacramento with Jen & Aunt Dixie. We are going to meet up with Jessica. I am really looking forward to it.

I think it's my bed time, I hope Molly has a good night of sleep again.

Love Always,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment