Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear Mom,

It's hard not having you here. Noone to call right now when I am bored on Saturday night that I have off. Yesterday and today have been really hard. I am coming to the realization that we are about to have Christmas with out you here. And it sucks. I am almost done shopping though. Molly poor girl I haven't gotten her very much, some binkies, a toy and a couple onesies and a sleeper. But that's it. But she won't even notice (I hope). Jason and Kara are going to be spoiled like normal. Jason got the thomas the train set, and Kara is getting a pillow pet. Now let me tell you, this year the pillow pets are "the" gift. And she wanted the unicorn one. Well this Santa wasn't about to pay 3 times the price for one. So she is getting a turtle one. But I got her to ask Santa for the turtle on instead. Speaking of santa, yesterday we got the kids picture taken with santa. When I took Jason off Santa's lap I accidently pulled off his beard oops.

Sounds like dad has gone overboard with Christmas for the kids. Just keeping up with your tradition I guess. He misses you. We all wish you were here right now. I can't wait to see you again, I love you.....(Gotta go Molly just started crying)....

Love Always,
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry your mom won't be there for Christmas! I will be praying for your family, I know that day will be hard. I wish I was in town though to hang out with you on your bored Saturday Nights. I laughed that you pulled Santa's beard off :)
    JB

    ReplyDelete