Monday, March 29, 2010

Dear Mom,

Less than five weeks until Adam and Traci's wedding! So exciting! Kara just got her shoes this week so she's all set. Molly got a dress, and Tim a shirt. Now just Jason and I are left to dress. I tried on some dresses Saturday and liked a couple. But all I had was Kara to tell me if they were cute or not (let me say I miss your opinion).... I am hoping to get to go shopping later this week with Arwen or Jenn and get something cute.

Last week we went to Avanti travel and booked Disneyland! We got 5 days and 5 nights at the disneyland hotel! And 5 days at disneyland. So excited! I can't wait! Dad is going for 2 days of it. Man I wish you were going.

Molly is getting big, she began rolling over now. Crazy she is almost 5 months old. Just means that your being gone is that much longer ago.:(

Your grandkids are driving me crazy right now! AGHH! They won't go to bed! Well except Molly since she is being a good baby....

I love you always,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment